1 large ripe avocado (skin removed)
½ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
½ tsp. granulated garlic
½ tsp. onion powder
¼ tsp. sea salt
¼ tsp. ground pepper
2 cups finely chopped or shredded cooked chicken
½ red onion, chopped
1 small lime
- In a medium bowl mash together avocado and greek yogurt until smooth.
- Stir in garlic, onion powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken and red onion to avocado mixture and stir until all ingredients are combined
- Squeeze in half the juice from the lime. Taste and add more lime juice to suit taste.
- Serve in lettuce wraps, or in whole grain wrap, pita or anyway you would like to enjoy your avocado chicken salad!