- Approximately 2½ cups of diced chicken from 1 rotisserie chicken, light and dark meat (or chicken breast)
- 1 to 2 cups red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 3 green onions, green stalk included, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, including leaves, chopped
- 3 bread and butter pickles, diced (choose pickles with live, active cultures like Bubbie’s brand from the Co-op!)
- ¼ cup fresh dill, minced (or dried dill)
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Good dash of whole mustard seeds (optional)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (or other nuts)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Juice of one lemon
- Sea salt or Himilayan to taste, about ½ teaspoon
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Dice chicken into bite-size cubes, making sure to use dark meat as well as the breast meat.
- Combine all other ingredients with the chicken in a large bowl and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper as needed. If you like your chicken salad wet, you can add more mayonnaise or Greek yogurt.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving, or make the day prior.
*Source: Good Dinner Mom*