- 8 tortillas
- 1 jar (14 oz.) kimchi, drained and chopped
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar (or other vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cilantro leaves
- Option to add chicken or keep this recipe vegetarian!
- Top 4 tortillas evenly with kimchi, then with cheese, optional chicken, avocados, and remaining tortillas.
- Mix oil, vinegar, and sesame seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat a 12in. frying pan over medium high heat. Toast each quesadilla until lightly browned and cheese has melted, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Slice each quesadilla into wedges, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve with sesame dipping sauce.